Sunday, May 4, 2014

Little Updates!

Ohh okay, I see.  WDW's Facebook page says the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train opens May 28th!  Plenty of time for it to not be such a bum-rush when I'm there in August!  The main thing I really want to see this time is Toy Story Mania!  I've gone 2 times since it's been open and the lines have been too long and/or the fastpass was for much later than I'd planned to stay.  Guess who's going to do a bit of her own bum-rushing this trip!!

New Fantasyland was also incomplete during my last trip (October 2012).  I was hoping the Little Mermaid ride would be open then but no such luck!  It's open now and I can't wait!!  I also hope to have lunch or at least stick my head in at Beast's castle (dinner reservations for August are LONG GONE)!

I also have to figure out this magicband situation.  Is it cool?  Is it worth it?  (I think it's free, so, probably worth it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment