Monday, June 9, 2014

Mrs. Potts Cookies!

For those of you who don't know, I actually have 2 blogs on blogspot!  This one and a cupcake one.  Sometimes they collide.  For instance, I made Brave, Wreck it Ralph and Muppet cupcakes.  You can see them all on my cupcake blog, Easy There, Cupcake!  My most recent post was Mrs. Potts cookies (one of very few deviations from cupcakes)!

I used a couple souvenirs to make them: Mickey measuring cups from Disney (from my parents):


and teapot cookie cutters from London (from my friend Katherine):


So… I kind of HAD to make these!


To read and see more, click here!  

Remember a couple months ago (May 1) when Hollywood Studios was celebrating its 25th anniversary?  The Disney Parks Blog posted the recipe for this exclusive cupcake that would only be sold that one day in that one park!  That is my next venture.  Stay tuned!!


No comments:

Post a Comment