Saturday, January 2, 2016

Finding Remy


This past year's Food & Wine Festival at Epcot featured a fun new addition: Remy's Ratatouille Hide & Squeak!


For about the price of a pin (I think it was $10), I picked up this adorable game board map of Epcot with ovals around it.  Here's how to play:


The ovals each had a country written on them, and a corresponding sheet of stickers of Remy with different ingredients.  You had to find which ingredient Remy was posing with in that country and match the corresponding sticker.  


Here he is in Germany with some bread:




China with tomatoes:



And so on and so forth...


We also made sure to enjoy all the food & wine, of course!


And continued our search!



Peek-a-boo!


The less-obvious ones were the best (frustrating yet rewarding), like in France (above) with the garlic in the middle of the "jardin," and in the gondola in Italy!  



(I love all those poles with Spaceship Earth in the backdrop)

We found someone else during our Remy search!


I have to say, the one in England was the hardest to find!  I heard a desperate father asking a security guard if he knew where Remy was in the UK and he had no idea.  I hope he did and just acted like he didn't, you know, to preserve the magic!  



After finding them all, we took the game map to the Port of Entry to claim my prize:
You could pick from an array of these Remy pins, which were replicas of the drawings on the game stickers.  It was hard for me to decide, but I thought this was the cutest!

They stamped this on the back of my map so I could keep it and not cheat!

Reading the small print now, it seems I didn't even have to put any stickers on--just buy the thing and you get a pin!  But that wouldn't have been worth it at all!  The search was a fun thing to add to our enjoyment of the festival, and I felt I earned this pin!  I hope they do something like this again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment