Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Disney Nails

Remember when I posted my Mickey nails?  That was fun.  And then I said I'd be doing my nails all sorts of Disney up until my trip.  Well, I did do my nails, but I didn't post them!  (Don't worry, it was only twice more!)

My second set of Disney nails were Donald-inspired:



Those were fun!  For the bows, I just used the brush from the red nail polish.  I put a small dot in the center, then made a short line on either side.  No fancy tools needed!  (Good thing, cuz I don't have any.  Except toothpicks, which aren't fancy at all.)

Then I made Winnie the Pooh nails (and Tigger, too)!


Okay actually that was supposed to reference a honey bee, but everyone thought it was supposed to be Tigger, which was a much cuter idea!!  I used a toothpick (wuh-oh, she's gettin' fancy!) for the eyes and nose.  It was pretty tricky actually.  I did all the noses first because I used the side of the toothpick tip for those.  I used the point for the eyes because they're smaller.  I know, it wouldn't have made that much of a difference, but it did to me.  I used the side of the toothpick for the stripes, too.

Oh boy!  Wonder what I should do next!  MNSSHP is right around the corner!!  I need some kind of nails that would go with an Ariel costume.  I was thinking of using these cute sea creature nail stickers I got over the summer.  Suggestions are welcome!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment