Friday, October 5, 2012

Pete's Silly Sideshow OPENSSS

Oh my goody-goodness... Not only did Storybook Circus' double-Dumbo and Great Goofini rides open in time for my October 22 visit with my Dad, not only did the circus-themed souvenir shop open this past week..... but Pete's Silly Sideshow is now open, too!!  Just in time!  That means we're going to MEET our circus-themed friends in their awesome circus-themed outfits!  YAY!!  Here's the link to the official Disney Parks Blog post on it.  Don't worry, soon(ish) I'll have pictures of my own to share (and you won't have to wade through these white-and-text posts wondering where the colors are)!  Have a magical day!

P.S. I couldn't find the Mickey Halloween cookies at PathMark OR Shop Rite!  The nerve!  Guess I'll have to go to Target tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment