Sunday, October 21, 2012

It's a Great, Big, Beautiful Tomorrow!

It's practically here!!!  The big day is tomorrow!!!  My dad & I are leaving at 7 for the airport (yes, that's 7AM) and catching the Magical Express (bus) to All-Star Music!!  I can't wait to swim in the Three Caballeros pool!  Or the guitar-shaped one!  (Or just take pictures of them!) 

We'll be there for 5 days.  On Tuesday we're going to MNSSHP!!  I'm going as Ariel (I'll post pics of my costume later for sure)!  Can't wait to trick or treat again, haha! I left the trick or treating game pretty late actually, still going in college.  But at Disney it'll come off as "normal," I'm sure ;) 

I also can't wait to hang out at Downtown Disney to visit Goofy's Candy Company, the Vinylmation store (now that Mike gave me an awesome display cabinet to put my collection in--I'll post about that later, too), and the largest Disney store in the world! 

Then there's Epcot's food and wine festival.  Whoa.  I'm looking forward to the chocolate event.  This is going to be a great trip!  Many, many pictures and updates to come (and maybe I'll even figure out how to post pics from my iPod)!

No comments:

Post a Comment