Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween, everyone!! :) My last post was all about my time at MNSSHP at Disney World with my dad.  There's zillions of photos!  It was a wonderful time.  I came home and painted my nails Halloweeny, inspired partially by Minnie's witch outfit:


She has an orange and purple outfit :)  I wasn't sure if I should put a rhinestone hidden Mickey on the white nail or a ghost... and the ghost face kind of suggests a Mickey.  Anyway, I'm pleased with them :)

Also, yesterday, I made a bunch of clay figures and charms of things I loved from the last trip!  Here's some pictures:

Ghost Mickey:


Pumpkin Mickey:

Mickey and Minnie candy apple earrings:


Ice cream pop and ice cream sandwich Mickey earrings:


And, for the holidays after Halloween, gingerbread Mickey:


Of course I'd like to make more and sell them on ebay, but then there's copyright issues etc. so I'll just keep these for myself :D

Boo to you!  Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment