Thursday, October 11, 2012

Dressing "Disney"

Did someone say "oh boy?"  In my search for Disney Halloween dress codes, I saw this website recommended for people looking for more "appropriate" or not as expensive ways to dress up as Disney characters.  Let me tell you, it was love at first sight when I happened upon disneybound.tumblr.com.  The girl running this site is a Disney fashion genius.  She pairs clothes and accessories you can buy at the mall or online to visually reference ANY Disney character you can think up.  Really.  Go there and type the name of your favorite character in the search box.  BAM.  Cute Disney outfit.  You just might spend all day there.

2 comments:

  1. Elyse, will you have to wear a costume for a party there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't have to, but costumes are highly encouraged :) I'm definitely going to!

    ReplyDelete