Thursday, October 4, 2012

I'm so excited!!

Just stopping by to say how dang excited I am for Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party and the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival...  Every day I've been visiting the MNSSHP and Epcot Festival facebook pages.  They update with new photos all the time and I love it.  I'm just looking for stuff to do in the meantime.  Spoonful, which used to be Disney's Family Fun website, has all these really cute Disney-themed Halloween crafts and treats to make!  I love the Mickey mummy cupcakes and the eyeball cake pops on forks!

I also saw at Target (it's probably also at Shop Rite, etc.) some sugar cookies with pumpkin Mickeys on them!  They're by Pillsbury and oh the link has Cinderella cookies, too!  I might get them tomorrow just to put my dad & me in the Halloween "spirit!"  Haha.  Well I'll be sure to post if I do make them soon!!

1 comment:

  1. What a great article. The cookies look a little scary, though...but it is Halloween after all.

    ReplyDelete